關於橘子貓

我的相片
這是一隻外表隨和,內在卻特立獨行的貓, 喜歡背著包包帶著相機去流浪, 喜歡靜靜觀察人類的一舉一動......!

2009年11月1日 星期日

LIFE OF SEPTEMBER---part1 (Snow Skiing&Boarding)

09/06/2009 -Mt Hutt~Snow skiing
This morning was very cold! I checked the temperature on the internet, it was "minus tw0"degrees. Oh~@@" cool! I wore a lot of clothes, because I thought it would be cold in Mt(Mountain) Hutt. Then my host-father took us to school. I was looking forward to skiing, when I sat in the car on the way to school.

It wasn't a short journey, and the road that went to Mt Hutt was very hard to drive. After two and half hours, we arrived at Mt Hutt.

Because we were all beginners for skiing, so we chose one day course(NZ:$100).We had a lesson about one and half hours. After lunch time, our coach was going with us when we did some practice. At first, I felt it was to hard to walk, when I put the ski stuff on. But I got the knack quick, so I could do it well. I only fell over once because of a child skiing too fast. The child didn't see me in front of her, then she bumped into me! But I didn't hurt.

I thought today was a beautiful day and I enjoyed skiing.Unfortunately, I slipped on the snow three times when I was walking back to our van.Oh~My Goodness! I felt so stupid.= =" After dinner time, I found that my wrist was very painful and stiff. I almost can't move. I used some ice cubes to put on may hand. I hoped it may reduce my pain. In brief, skiing was very exciting. And I will try snowboarding next weekend.

09/13/2009 -Mt Hutt~Snowboarding

Today, I joined snow activities again, I went to Mt Hutt with the school group.This time we chose snowboarding. But that was harder than skiing, when I was practicing, I fell over everytime! It was difficult to balance my body and stop it, but I still enjoyed that sport.

After lunch, we had about one hour lesson, we continued to practice again and again. Suddenly I fell over when I snowboarded from the hill to the botton. I felt a strong and unusual pain and in two hours I almost couldn't move or straighten my arm. I went to a medical centre ask some help, they used a sling to fix my arm and gave me some ice pack and suggested going to the ospital to take an X-ray!

This evening I visited Christchurch Hospital's Emergency, because I've broken my arm......

So this souvenir from Mt Hutt, but I wanted to say: I really enjoyed snowbording and to fell over. This was a very special experience for me!!!

沒有留言: